Albion Skin Conditioner Essential
What is ALBION
Nicknamed “SkiCon” in Japan, Skin Conditioner is a long-selling lotion that has been much loved by users with all types of skin since 1974. It restores problem skin to a healthy and beautiful condition.
The secret of “Kita no Hato”
The key ingredient of Skin Conditioner is Job’s tears, a plant usually found in tropical regions. After 20 years of research, ALBION arrived at a variety of Job’s tears known as “Kita no Hato.” Kita no Hato is a hardy, vitality-rich grain developed by cultivating the plant in the frigid climate of Hokkaido, Japan. Kita no Hato is the only variety of Japanese-grown Job’s tears approved in Japan for use as the herbal medicine Yokuinin*.
The Kita no Hato used in Skin Conditioner is organic, having been successfully produced in fields meeting the Japanese Agricultural Standard for Organic Plants. Grown as close to nature as possible, Kita no Hato is a natural blessing packed with vitality.
In order to deliver outstanding efficacy on the skin, ALBION developed a unique process called “blasting” to efficiently extract the most concentrated ingredients from Kita no Hato.
Skin Conditioner is an essential lotion designed to promote healthy skin
- Six skincare benefits produced by regulating skin cell turnover
- Brighter skin:
- Cleanses skin and makes it fresh and bright
- Dewy skin:
- Pleasantly hydrates for a refreshing, comfortable feel
- Smoother skin:
- Normalizes metabolic rhythm
- Pimple prevention:
- Removes excess sebum and leaves skin comfortably free of greasiness
- Tighter skin:
- Smoothes fine lines and restores firmness to skin
- Improves skin problems:
- Prevents flushes with a cool sensation
Made in Japan