Santen Soft Santear (Artificial Tears Eye Drop)
Soft Santear is an artificial tears eye drop with properties similar to natural tears to relieve unpleasant symptoms such as dry eyes and the sensation of foreign bodies due to deficiency of tears.
In addition, because Soft Santear has been shown to have no effect on contact lenses, you can use this product while wearing any type of contact lens (soft, O2, hard or disposable). We recommend that people diagnosed with dry eye should visit an ophthalmologist regularly.
Dosage / Administration
Instill 2 to 3 drops at a time, 5 to 6 times daily.
● Please observe the following precautions.
(1) If administered to a child, the product must be administered under the
direction and observation of the child’s guardian.
(2) Do not let the tip of the bottle touch your eyes, eyelids or eyelashes (doing so
could cause the solution to become contaminated with eye mucus or
bacteria). Do not use the product if it does become contaminated.
(3) Use only as an eye drop.
Precautions regarding storage and handling
(1) Do not twist the cap until you are ready to use the product.
(2) Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and keep sealed. To preserve
the quality of the product, do not leave it in a hot place such as inside a car or near a heater. If the product is left in a hot place, the bottle may become warped causing the solution to leak and degrading its quality. Please do not use the product in such a case.
(3) Keep out of reach of children.
(4) Do not transfer the solution to another receptacle.
(Doing so may lead to misuse of the product or may affect its quality.)
(5) Do not share the product with another person.
(6) Do not use the product if it has exceeded its use-by date. Even if it is before
the use-by date, please do not use any of the solution remaining in the bottle
more than 10 days after opening.
(7) Depending on the conditions of storage, the ingredients may crystallize and
form white deposits around the inside of the bottle’s tip or on the inside of the cap. If this occurs, gently wipe off the deposits with a clean piece of gauze before using the product.
Made in Japan